Whether for an intimate private gathering, an inspired corporate meeting or a once-in-a-lifetime celebration, hosting your special event at Presqu’Isle affords a unique opportunity to experience the history of the estate. Share the view seen by Daniel Grinnan in 1815 and enjoy the estate much in the way Union General Emory Upton and his army did in 1863.
Click on an image to enlarge the gallery
Photography: Angela Newton Roy
Amenities and Rates
To best align with your vision and needs, we build upon these standard services and amenities to develop a custom proposal for each request:
- Exclusive use of the grounds and designated indoor event space(s) for up to five hours (including time for setup and cleanup)
- Chairs and tables (with linens, as needed)
- An on-site property manager throughout your event
- The flexibility to bring in your own food and beverage, to select your own caterer or to work with one of our preferred catering partners
- Use of our grand piano or a bluetooth speaker
- Use of house lawn games-croquet, badminton, bocce and horseshoes
- Use of fire pits by the pond or barn
Venue rental rates for groups of 25 or less start at $300. Please contact us today for a custom proposal for your event.