Today 20 of Presqu’Isle’s original 16,000 acres, including the core of the c.1815 plantation, are open to the public as a historic park.
The grounds are open for self-guided visits from 10am to Noon on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, May through October.
Suggested donations of $5 per visitor or $10 per family help to maintain the park and support the efforts of the Historic Presqu’Isle Foundation.
The Manor and Outbuildings
Guided tours of the c.1815 manor house, the property’s original blacksmith shop and a c.1820 slave quarters are offered by appointment.
Suggested donations of $15 per adult and $5 for students help to maintain the park and support the efforts of the Historic Presqu’Isle Foundation. Please call us at 540.272.1071 to make a tour reservation.